The VNCA is YOUR professional association - so get involved and help the Veterinary Nursing profession grow and develop further. In return for your efforts, you will benefit by:
- Gaining a greater knowledge of the VNCA.
- Developing new relationships through networking both locally and nationally.
- Growing your awareness of current practices.
Not sure of the roles and responsibilities ...
Our new Governance Structure means it is much easier to understand the roles of each Committee and to contribute to an area that is of interest to you. Multiple volunteer positions are available, including:
- Division Committees: Work with a team of local members to deliver Division CPD events and liaise with clinics and RTOs in your state.
- Conference Organising Committee: Help ensure our 2019 conference in Brisbane provides a terrific educational and social experience for delegates. Assist with formulating the program and delivering our flagship event.
- Membership Committee: A newly formed committee to build the benefits offered to members and work with the VNCA National Office to develop appropriate administrative processes relating to new and renewing members.
- Editorial & Communications Committee: A newly formed committee which will work with the VNCA’s Executive Officer to deliver AVNJ, eNewsletters as well as providing input into website content and social media channels.
- Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Committee: Work in key strategic areas including Training Package, NIAG, Accredited Vet Nurse scheme and educational scholarships as well as national webinars.
- Professional Advancement Committee: Be part of a specialised team promoting the role of veterinary nurses, exploring regulation, education standards as well as HR, IR and Awards.
Contact the VNCA's Executive Officer to discuss this opportunity - E: email@example.com or P: 03 9586 6022.